General Awareness Questions asked in NICL AO 2013 exam held on 8th Sept. 2013
NICL AO 2013 General Awareness Questions from Morning Shift and Afternoon Shift:
1.In 2000 ICC between INDIA and ________
A.Australia B.England C.Westindies D.Pakistan
2.In forest land in INDIA overall ___%
A.12 B.22 C.33 4.14
3.Which Country Among the following highest lietracy rate in 2012?.
A.China B.Srilanka C.China D.Vietnam
4.which state planed to set up Uranaium plant by ndian govt
A.Megahalya B.Manipur C.Assam D.Odisha
5.Which one is related to food security?.
A.ASHA B.PDB C.WTO D.NPA
6.Which of the following country awarded highest GDP growth in 2011?.
A.USA B.China C.Japan D.India
7. Golden revolution refers to the developement of
8. World press freedom day
9. Bayanawhich was in news recently is a place in which state?
10. Which is a private sector bank
11. Which bank took over centurian bank of punjab?
12.Where was International Physics olympiad held in 2011 – Ans Bangkok
13.National Centre for Plant Biotech located in – Ans New Delhi
14. How much forest cover in India (%) – Ans Approx 23%
15. Which city hosted world biodiversity convention in 2012 – Ans Hyderabad
16. Which country has highest literacy rate as per recent reports. China, India, SL and Vietnam – Ans Vietnam (from wikipedia)
17. Ph 9.2 ans alkaline
18. Nav krishi..ans ddshan
19. Sri tecnology.. ans rice
20. Telcom minster.. ans kpl sibal
21. x persons can finish a work in 30 days. If 6 persons are increased, work can be finished in 10 days less. then find the original persons.
22. national research center for plant biodiversity
23. RAM is used because ?
24. Electronic computer is used for ?
25. On blood relation 2 questions
26. Highest literate among India, China, Srilanka, Vietnam
27. how many bits are there in 8K
28. infra bonds — given by —- IIFCL
29. exporters credit will be given by—– ECGC
30. NRSA located at—– hyderbad
31. G-20 summit held at — las cabos
32. banking / finance — demand deposit
Thanks Ashwini and Priyanka for sharing useful questions for other candidates.